1. Watch film of the match to see what you did wrong. Was the match lost before or during the wrestling?
- Make a plan to improve those areas. If this were easy everyone would be doing it. Write it down and put it a copy of it everywhere so it’s in your face several times a day.
- . Work the plan. Lots of wrestlers work really hard but see minimal improvements. It has to be smart work.
- Improvement takes time. Have faith. Be confident. Lost confidence is hard to re-find.
- Adjust your goals to your new plan. Your weekly plan should be adjusted based on weekly results.
- Remember what you love about wrestling everyday. Make it a focus to know what you love and what drives your competitive mindset.
- Make and them watch a highlight reel film everyday if not multiple times a day and look for every little detail that works.