1. Penn State-More rounds and opportunity for bonus at the NCAA vs. B1G tournament favors PSU.
2. Ohio State- Is the over under on AA’s 9? I’ll take the under.
3. Michigan- I’m taking Michigan’s upside in March.
4. Iowa- Questionable March performances in the past few years make them a trophy bubble team.
5. Missouri- The schedule changes have left Mizzou below the radar. No Nolf at 100% for PSU and Missouri gets a trophy.
6. NC State – The underperformance a couple of years ago makes me question this pick.
7. Lehigh- Lehigh has underperformed in the past. Can they get over this hump?
8. Okie State- Heil’s confidence will affect this finish.
9. ASU-Should be up several places from last year
10. VT- Will this slide continue?
11. Wyoming-This could be the Cowboys highest finish in my memory.
12. Illinois-This is almost entirely IMar related.
13. Rutgers- Highest finish in memory but seems like an underperformance.
14. Cornell- Young team with some vulnerabilities. I’d take the over on my pick.
15. SD State- Up a spot from last year.
16. Northern Iowa- Up a couple of spots from last year.
17. Central Michigan- Building
18. Nebraska- Down a lot from last season. I don’t see much opportunity for upward surprise.
19. Minnesota- Way down from last year, with some opportunity for upward shock.
22. Lock Haven
23. North Carolina