10 High Performance Habits
- Wake up at a consistent early time.
- Give 100% effort at everything.
- Deal with your most difficult challenges first.
- Find the lessons from failure, loss and not reaching your goals and then quickly move on.
- Pay attention to others and learn from their behavior.
- Choose your attitude. Know what is good in your life, express gratitude to those that surround and help you.
- Give extra effort. Do the extra set, stay later, work smarter.
- Know your “why” it feeds your drive
- Look at and review your goals every day
- Readjust as necessary.
- Don’t lose sight of the big picture. Wrestling is just one part of your life.
Okay you got an extra one for free