10 Things that KILL team culture:
- Character- Lack of athlete leadership by top wrestLack of club leadership and integrity.
- Coaches and kids not giving 100% effort in practice or matches.
- Poor practice partners – going easy on teammates.
- Coaches only focusing on their kids.
- Poor sportsmanship or kids that try to hurt fellow wrestlers.
- Uncoachable kids disrupting practice or taking all the coaches time.
- Excuses and blaming instead of problem solving.
- Negative parents. Grass is greener at other clubs.
- Missing practice. Not training with the team.
- Wrestlers that don’t police their own and allow any type of behavior.
- Wrestlers and coaches not holding each other accountable.
- The club leadership ot making changes year to year to address problems.
Okay I threw in 2 extras